Saturday, September 5, 2009

What does music mean to me?

Hmmm … this is a very good question….

Music means everything to me!

Music is my interest. It is my soul mate. It is also my career!

I really like to listen to music because it evokes different emotions in me. I feel sad when I listen to a solemn and grave music. On the other hand, I feel delight when I listen to happy music such as Mozart’s music. When I feel stress, a light and easy Richard Clayderman music will ease my tension.

For me, music is a gift from god. I always believe that music can purify a soul. I am not a Christian, but I appreciate Christian sacred music very much. This genre of music, normally sang by human voices, is like a natural medicine for me. It makes me feel pure and fresh. All my negative ways of thinking will disappear after listened to this kind of music. I love the music sang by Libera, a famous boys choir. Do watch the videos below and listen to them! They are young, great, fantastic, excellent singers! They sound like angels!





Music is the greatest treasure in this world. I can’t imagine this world without music…

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and great words - solemn, delight. Increasingly classical music is easing my tension aswell. I enjoyed the choir music immensley. What makes the choirboys so good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe music means everything to us too, especially for musicians.
    The boy sing in the choir has voice of angel...:) I love it, thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete